A perfect place for when in the mood to go clubbing and listen some fabulous jazz music.
We were invited by Zomato for their Zomato Gold event.
Ratings: 8 Golden Nuggets
The restaurant is located in the Sheraton Grand Hotel, and as the name suggests, it’s located on the 5th floor! As we walked in we noticed the dark swanky interiors, most of the staff members were dressed for the evening, which also happened to be their ‘Alice in Wonderland’ theme night. The vibe at Moe’s is all about the glitz & glam, with beautiful decor and lights.You have live performances on selected days, usually with a fun blues/jazz jam.
Full Bar Available
Gluten Free Options
Drinking Age Applicable
Valet Parking Available
1. Cream Cheese Burrata: Tasted great, we loved the presentation!
2. Avocado salad: The salad was fresh and had that crunch with each bite. The seasoning went together perfectly along with the avocado.
3. Mel-o-dee: This cocktail was great, a popular favorite.
4. Mandy Martini: The drink was good. They also have a great collection of other cocktails.
View this post on Instagram
If life gives you lemons 🍋, you put them in your #martinis. Here we are enjoying 👯 the ‘Mandy Martini’ 🍸 @moesonthe5th with @zomatouae! For those who love their drinks 🍹 do subscribe to the #ZomatoGold Membership to get happy hours ⏰ on your dine out every time! You are also entitled to two complimentary drinks 🍻 when two drinks 🥂 are purchased! The membership is AED 49 for three months. If you 👫 subscribe before 31 Oct 17 you stand a chance to get selected as one of the lucky 🍀 winners to get free drinks! So what are y’all waiting for; get on those registrations now 😉! • • • • • • • • #mandymartini #moesonthe5th #sheratongrandhotel #downtowndubai #bbcgoodfoodmiddleeast #beautifulcuisines #coldturkeydxb #calorified #doindubai #drinkstagram #eatoutdxb #feedfeed #foodbloggers #f52grams #huffposttotaste #seemoredxb #timeoutdubai #thescrumptiousscavengers #visitdubai #whatsondubai #whitelabelmedia #zomato #zomatoexclusiveevent #zomatogold #zomatouae #mydubai
5. Mushroom Rigatoni: The pasta was well cooked, the sauce tasted good as well, however we did note that it was slightly bland, probably with some chili flakes sprinkled on the top, it would have tasted better.
6. Mustard Chicken: This was a nice dish with a creamy base prepared with a half of corn-fed chicken and french mustard sauce. The chicken was cooked well and complemented the mustard sauce.
7. Short Rib Sliders: These definitely took the prize among our starts and were a perfect side to our cocktails that kept flowing throughout the evening. The beef was perfectly cooked making it so tender and juicy that with each bite you just kept wanting more! We do recommend trying them out when visiting Moe’s.
8. Tiramisu: The tiramisu was heavenly! Definitely the highlight of our visit. The cream was fluffy and light, and the taste of coffee really stood out, right through our taste buds.
Service was A-class! Everyone was so warm and courteous. The staff was also very cheerful and lovely, they even agreed to pose for photos with us and the food.
Tipping towards the higher side, but definitely worth it for a fun fab glam night out!
*Also, they have some amazing ladies night offers, we hear 3 complimentary drinks and discounted food!