Want to take a trip to France without the traveling cost?? Then all you got to do is visit Delifrance at their outlets in Dubai Mall or Ibn Batuta Mall and you will have the same experience in matter of the food and vibes.
We went to Dubai Mall branch which is tucked in the corner near the waterfall opposite Shake Shack. It’s an open cafe with a beautiful view of the waterfall. Not much seating space! It has a warm and friendly vibe going for the place.
We were invited by White Label to join Michelin Star Chef ‘Michael Roth’ for his master class and taste the mouthwatering dishes at Delifrance! These dishes are now part of the menu and are open for all the foodies to grab a bite at!
During the Master Class these were a few items we tried:
1. Veggie Salad [AED 36]: A fresh salad prepared with red and green bell peppers, cucumbers, avocado, tomatoes and topped with some quinoa.
2. Green Bastille [AED 26]: A mint basil mocktail with cucumber syrup, lemon juice and sparkling water.
3. Strawberry Lemonade [AED 26]: This was a refreshing drink being very berrylicious.
4. Mocha Viennose [AED 20]: A very aromatic warm cup of coffee with a pinch of chocolate which is a must try for the chocoholics in town!
This was especially created by Chef Michael Roth which was simple and delicious and can be recreated at your own home and garnished with your choice of toppings! But of course, nothing can beat a Michelin star skills so thats how we enjoyed his creations with the Lunch Box and the Chicken Roulade.
Lunch Box: A variety of sandwiches presented beautifully in a lunch box decorated with macaroons, fruits and veggies.
The sandwiches included:
– Smoked salmon
– Turkey and ham
– Vegetable with macademia nuts
Chicken Roulade: A chicken breast piece cut into strips seasoned with sauce and spices dressed with asparagus garnished with olive oil. The chicken had soaked the marinade very well and tasted amazing.
We were offered great service by the staff at Delifrance who kept taking rounds to see if anything was needed or not. The staff is very amicable and always ready to serve if you need something.
So with the weather becoming all chilly, all you need to do is head to Delifrance and grab a cup of hot chocolate or some coffee and have a fabulous time with your friends and family because we sure will!