The hotspot for all your burger cravings!
We were invited for a tasting and made our way to have a hearty lunch.
Blaze Burgers is the talk of the town from its crafty burgers, over the top variety for toppings and its drool worthy desserts. We were so excited to head to this place and to say the least we were not disappointed.
The place has a décor that comprises of urban industrial aesthetics with piping overhead that’s got quirky messages on them, lovely rustic lights bulbs and quite hard to miss edgy art murals, painting and graffiti adorned on every wall inside. The seating area has two variant where you have the minimal seating area and on the other end you have lounge booths with red leather seating and red hues for lighting. It is a scene right out of an 80’s club.
Blaze burgers is definitely no ordinary burger joint, here you are in for the whole experience. The ordering process is literally in stages. You start with your choice of meat i.e. Chicken or Beef and for the vegetarians, the mushroom. We then move on to the extravagant choice of 12 craft fully curated toppings like, blaze original, interstate, blue & crunchy, chili con carne to name a few. And that’s not it; you also have the choice to get your creative juices flowing and build your own topping as well.
Let’s not forget the shopping run in the condiments section, OUR FAVOURITE PART. We were handed cute little shopping baskets and were literally told to shop for our condiments that ranged from basic stuff like salt, pepper and ketchup to some of their selective range like spicy mustard, steak sauce, habanero sauce etc.
The joint serves some delicious premium quality meats and fresh ingredients and with the relaxed seating and the lovely location you are bound to have a good time here.
Rating: 9 Golden Nuggets
1. 6abooga Burger [AED 68]: Also known as the Brick burger isn’t a burger per se but an extravagant version of a grilled sandwich. This one consists of two Angus beef patties stacked between some grilled cheese sandwiches. We chose the white bread along with a topping of awesomeness blaze. The cheese pull on this one was too hard to resist. The meat was of premium quality which it why it tasted superb. If we had a choice, we would have one of this every day. Trust us, its that good!
View this post on Instagram
You don’t have to be a star 💫 to get a #scrumptious cheese sandwich 🧀🥪. You just have to be first in line instead 🙃. Then now the question comes, where can you get this delicacy from? None other then the @blazeburgers located at the JBR. The 6abooga aka ‘Brick Burger’ 🍔 [AED 68] is a perfect cheesilicious grilled bread sandwiched with double beef patty and awesomeness blaze sauce making it the perfectly spicy 🌶 that made us feel like we were in a heavenly place. Thank you ❤️ @pazmarketing . . . . . . #6abooga #brickburger #blazeburgers #jbr #downtowndubai #adfluencers #buzzfeedfood #bbcgoodfoodmiddleeast #coldturkeydxb #cheeseaddicts #dxbrestaurants #dubaipr #dubaitastes #dubaibloggers #dessertgram #eatoutdxb #foodofdubai #foodbloggers #f52grams #instalike #timeoutdubai #tastedubai #thescrumptiousscavengers #whatsondubai #zomatouae #mydubai
2. Lettuce Chicken Burger [AED 40]: For this we tried experimenting a little bit. We went for a healthier choice that is a grilled chicken patty with our choice of Inter-State topping which includes grilled onions, sautéed mushrooms, jalapeno mayo and American cheese. We chose a lettuce wrap in lieu of a bun (trying to cut down on some extra calorie intake after the former). The lettuce wrap is definitely something! Worth a try for its crunchy texture and fresh taste, it went rather well with the juicy and grilled to perfection chicken.
3. Tikka Burger: This is one is actually one of their limited edition burgers and we’re so glad we got to try this one out. It’s made of white bread bun and a juicy and tender chicken patty. It was tender, saucy and flavour wise it hit all the right notes with us. We were actually expecting the “Indian’ tikka flavour but in actuality it was quite different to taste. As in different good, very very good! Worth a shot when its available again.
View this post on Instagram
Are you on the #lookout for best burgers 🍔 in town, then let us help you out! All you got to do is drive straight to #JBR and stop your vehicle 🚗 @blazeburgers because that’s the new #hotspot where all your cravings can be sorted. Especially for all the spice addicts do not miss out on this gem of a place because the sauces and toppings available here will blow your mind away. Here is the #specialedition ‘Tikka Burger’ made for celebrating both UAE 🇦🇪 and Bahrain 🇧🇭 National Day! . . . . . . #tikkaburger #blazeburgers #wowjbr #thewalk #downtowndubai #adfluencers #buzzfeedfood #bbcgoodfoodmiddleeast #coldturkeydxb #dubaiinfluencers #dxbrestaurants #dubaipr #dubaitastes #dubaibloggers #eatoutdxb #foodofdubai #foodbloggers #f52grams #instalike #insydodubai #maxfoodshot #timeoutdubai #thescrumptiousscavengers #whatsondubai #zomatouae #mydubai
4. Angry Fries [AED 28]: The classic combination of crispy and delicious fries topped with melted cheese, jalapenos, bits of roasted red pepper and a spicy sauce. Our short version of how this was is – SPICE SPICE SPICE and definitely very nice! WE absolutely loved this one and do recommend it. It’s a little heavy to have along with the meaty burgers but when you’re at blaze why not go all in eh?
6. Crazy Fries [AED 28]: Just like the angry fries, this one too has melted cheese but with crispy onion strings and beef bacon bits. These fries are super filling and delicious and again with options. You get to choose one dip out of their classic homemade dips. We went for the awesomeness sauce and it did not disappoint. Try some of their other dips and let us know what your combo was in the comment section.
7. Cajun Scoopers [AED 17]: One of the different varieties of potato sides. They are just like potato wedges but in a shape of a scoop hence the name scoopers. You can literally scoop up some of your delicious dip of choice and munch away. We opted for the cajun spiced scoopers along with nuclear mustard dip. If you are all about that spice then choose our combination and thank us later.
8. Onion Rings [AED 17]: We cant help our selves when we’re offered so many options and hence we just get them all. Therefore after 3 sides we opted for these delicious and crispy onion rings as well. They were crunchy and tasty alongside our choice of chipotle ketchup as a dip.
9. Triple Lime [AED 20]: The presentation of this drink is what made us try it out! A copper glass with ice cubes all over it! A refreshing drink with lime and apple flavor. Only thing was we felt that the apple flavor was lost with a lot of lime.
10. Blaze On The Beach [AED 20]: A beautiful sunset orange drink, with vibrant colors and fabulous taste. It was one of our favorites from all of the drinks. We did not know that a mix of such contrasting fruits can blend so well together.
11. Orange County [AED 20]: This is meant for all the citrus lovers! It was a good companion to bring down the spice levels with the fries.
12. Balalee6 Milkshake [AED 36]: Surprisingly this one hit home with us. The flavours were quite unique and familiar at the same time. It’s a little too sweet to taste but if you have not one but several sweet teeth like us then you’ll love this one.
13. Salty Treat [AED 32]: This one is definitely for those who don’t mind experimenting with desserts. The Salty treat is a sweet and salty dessert that is made with a cronut as the base topped with a swirl of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Its then garnished with M&M’s and bits of bacon. Well….we usually don’t like our desserts salty and definitely not with bacon thus this was a miss for us.
14. Gooey Chocolate Skillet Cake [AED 38]: We highly recommend this one. Every bite out of this is an escape from reality. Warm, gooey and chocolaty, this cake served to us in a skillet along with sides of chocolate and white chocolate sauce, some chocolate chips and M&Ms making it the ultimate dessert for us till date.
Mr. Karun the manager made sure we were comfortable. Our server was friendly, attentive and on his toes for whatever we needed. Overall, great service.
The burgers might seem a bit pricey but the fries, drinks and desserts are quite reasonable for the quality, and the location the outlet is placed in. For the taste we would definitely recommend trying the place for once if it’s out of your budgets. For those hardcore foodies, this is a place that is not to be missed out!
We would definitely be back for another round of those angry fries and the chocolate skillet cake!