A rustic haven to enjoy authentic Italian food.
We were invited to try out their menu and settled for a wholesome lunch.
The moment you step in, you’re surrounded with lovely wooden decor, rustic interiors and some warm homely vibes. There is a beautiful chandelier hanging in the middle of the outlet giving a yellow hue to the place which makes it a perfect setting for cozy and relaxing dine in.
You have comfortable seating whether you prefer the chairs or sofas. There is an elegant outdoor seating arrangement with a white theme that is a stark contrast to the outdoors. The outdoors are the best to enjoy the cool evening breeze with a glass of wine or a glass of your favourite drink to go with the amazing food.
Rating: 8 Golden Nuggets
1. Cosmopolitan [AED 48]: Our drink of choice was a Cosmo which is a cocktail of vodka, cranberry juice and some lime. Our drink was flawless. It wasn’t overly sweet nor was it too sour. The perfect cosmo garnished with an orange twist.
2. Jasmine Ale [AED 25]: We loved the delicate jasmine flavor which was refreshing and a perfect companion for our meal.
1. Arancino [AED 59]: At a glance it seems like an italian version of a fried rice ball but on a deeper inspection they actually were the same. Commonly known as Italian rice balls, the ones served to us were deep-fried rice ball stuffed with meat ragout and served atop a bed of bright red arrabiata sauce. We loved the clash of different textures and savoured the burst of delicious flavours. Highly recommend this on your visit here.
2. Beef Tartare with Black Truffle [AED 135]: A dish definitely out of our comfort zone and one of the most riskiest dishes we’ve ordered till date. Beef Tartare is basically raw beef. The truffle along with the beef was quite interesting and flavorful. However, it was a little too chewy for our liking and just wasn’t for us.
3. Cream Potatoes [AED 29]: A perfect treat before we go all out on the pasta. These are baked slices of potatoes with in cream and parmesan. There were perfectly cooked without it being too mushy. It was creamy and delicious.
1. Ravioli Rustico [AED 85]: We’ve heard so many people raving about this that is was a must try for us and having tasted it in all its glory we are now passing this message on to you that this one is a MUST TRY! Generous portions of freshly made ravioli stuffed with chicken and mushroom served in a pool of the most delicious truffle and mushroom sauce. Even writing about this is making us crave for more. Absolutely no flaws with this, all we can say is head to Ravioli & Co and place an order for this. You can thank us after.
2. Beef Tagliatelle [AED 89]: Italian meal is incomplete without some pasta, so we couldn’t miss out on it. A bedding of fresh tagliatelle with layers of creamy tomato sauce and minced beef! A simple dish but packed with great flavor.
1. Tiramisu [AED 49]: One of the best we have had so far. A nutella twist to a classic tiramisu! They’ve managed to strike a harmonious balance between the coffee and the mascarpone cream and lets not forget the generous amount of nutella. Easily the showstopper dish for the day. Do not leave without a serving of their Tiramisu!
View this post on Instagram
An elegant ending to our meal @ravioliandco with the #WorldsBest Tiramisu. The light texture of the sponge cake 🍰 with a splash of coffee ☕️ and layered with cream to have the right amount of sweetness 😄 which was a perfect 👌🏻 finish to the dish! Can’t go wrong with ordering the #Classic ❤️ . . . . . . #tiramisu #lunch #dessert #ravioliandco #burjdaman #buzzfeast #coldturkeydxb #coffeeholics #dubaifoodies #dessertporn #dubaibloggers #desserttable @dessertbae #dessertbae #dubaiinfluencers #eeeeeats #foodporn #foodbloggers #foodphotography #italianfood #instafoodie #localguides #sweettooth #thescrumptiousscavengers @zomatouae #zomatouae #mydubai
2. Chocolate Cake [AED 49]: A lovely chocolate cake with a gooey center served with pistachio ice-cream. It had the perfect amount of chocolate oozing out once cut into. Simply said, this dessert checked all the boxes and was quite delicious as expected.
3. Biscuits: While we were all set to leave, we were offered some lovely in-house freshly baked biscuits. They were of different varieties from ones infused with orange zest to the classic butter cookies. It was a sweet little treat at the end of our dining experience at Ravioli & Co.
The service was impeccable. We got great recommendations from our server. A giant thumbs up to the staff at Ravioli & Co. A special shout out to our server Paulo for making our experience nothing less than perfect.
The pricing might not seem to fit everyone’s budget, but definitely worth the splurge if you’re going to visit them!
For that tiramisu we will making another visit soon!