We have a massive sweet-tooth and with the lockdown we decided to use few items out of the pantry to whip up an easy dessert to sort out our cravings. That is how we ended up making a no bake oreo cheesecake. Raise your hands or drop some comments to motivate us to continue the cooking series and let us know how many #oreo fans we have got in the house. There is something about an oreo biscuit that satisfies everyone, and to know the result of our experiment with the cheesecake, keep reading. For those, who aren’t huge fans of reading recipes here is a video for the same:
Total Time: 4 Hours 25 Minutes
Serving: 4 Slices
- 8 Oreo Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 350g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 125ml Puck Whipped Cream
- Optional: 6 Oreo Biscuits
1. Separate the cream of the oreo biscuits. Next, crush them all until they are fine crumbs; alternatively you can also blend them in a food processor and spread them in a glass bakeware.
2. Then add the melted better over the crushed biscuits and chill it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile lets make the cheesecake filling. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, vanilla essence and powdered sugar until it is well combined.
4. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and lightly fold it in.
5. Evenly spread the filling over the biscuit layer. (Optional: Add more chopped or crumbed biscuits for garnish purpose, because nobody every complained about being extra with the desserts). Secure the dish tightly and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours if you’re in a hurry or leave it overnight for better results.
Take our suggestion and leave it overnight. You will truly savor the #cheesecake even more. If you have tried it, you will know what we are talking about.